Time and place: Wednesday 29 April, 1 pm – 2.30 pm, Zoom video conferencing platform
In the mid-meeting we will discuss about the groups’ mid-process thoughts and feelings, recognise good practices and try to solve challenges in order to learn from each other, spur and encourage each other further and deepen peer mentoring skills according to the themes at hand.
In addition, ones who aren’t yet participating in a peer mentoring group will have a possibility to join the groups at this point!
The groups can prepare for the mid-meeting in a Kone Foundation’s Howspace digital facilitation platform by pondering about the things which works well in the group, and the things with which the group may need help.
The actual peer mentoring will be held via Zoom video conference platform. We will offer support in using both of the platforms. The Howspace platform will be free to use in groups’ process even after the mid-meeting.
Preliminary assignments for the mid-meeting
Groups can prepare for the mid-meeting by discussing the following questions on Howspace.
NB! If you don’t have a group yet, you can browse the open pages of the groups and consider which group you would like to join.
1. What works especially well in your group? What kind of good practices do you have and how they could be strengthened?
2. What kind of challenges have you faced? What kind of help do you need as a group?
3. What kind of content-related reflections and insights (which you would like to share with the other groups) have you reached this far?
4. What has participating in the peer mentoring group brought to you personally? What are you particularly happy about?
5. What are your group’s expectations for the mid-meeting?
Please answer the questions by Monday 27 April at 9 a.m on Howspace.
13.00–13.15 Getting to know each other
13.15–14.15 Groups’ thoughts and feelings, functioning, good practices, challenges and solutions. Inclusion of the new members to the groups.
14.15–14.30 Wrap up, questions and free conversation
The meeting will be organized remotely. We will send detailed instructions to participants. Sign up for the event here.
Our events are discrimination-free zones where racism, sexism, discrimination based on disability or health (ableism), transphobia and homophobia in their broadest senses will not be tolerated.